Most parts of the world face severe cold weather throughout the year. People from rural areas can burn up fires from firewood for warming but in an urban area, there is very lack of forests, and in the modern era there are too many restrictions for cutting down trees unnecessarily. As the burning of fire can lead to air pollution and can harm our living environment, it would be a very right decision not to cut down trees for our comfort.
Today lots of electrical appliances are invented and are easily available for us to be comfortable without effecting our mother earth. During winters we usually get offended wearing huge sweaters or warm clothes. They are too heavy to wear for most of us. Everyone wants to feel light while staying at home. Therefore, we can take advantage of various room heaters that are very easy to purchase at a budget-friendly price.
There are wide ranges of heaters available in the market that includes – oil heaters, electrical heaters, halogen heaters, etc. Halogen heaters are up to dated and are mostly loved by many because of its fully packed eco-friendly and safety features. You will no more require to cut down trees which in turn will decrease the risk of fire, reduces air pollution, and most importantly it is less costly.
Halogen heater can be a good option to choose if you are planning to buy a heater for your home. Halogen heaters are very safe to operate and are portable to move from one place to another. It comes with a halogen lamp and a bulb incorporated with halogen element that makes the lamp heat up which converts your room’s cold temperature filled with warmth even in extremely cold weather.
Halogen heaters differ in comparison to the number of watts. They are safe to be operated, environment-friendly, energy savers, portable and are easy to install that lasts and comes under buyers’ budget.
Some of the best halogen heaters that are graded to the top for its beneficiary features are listed below:
Usha Quartz Room Heater:
- Ideal for small rooms.
- Heats the object around, not the air.
- Featured with dual heat settings.
- Protects from overheating by the installed quartz tube heating protector.
Bajaj RHX-2 800-Watt Room Heater:
- Sleek, attractive, and stylish design.
- Approved by the Indian Standards Institution(ISI)marked.
- Two heat settings of 400 and 800 watts.
- Avoids thermal fuse and is noiseless.
Baltra Recent Halogen Heater:
- Wide-range oscillating features.
- Attractive with elegant decor.
- Featured with triple heat settings.
- Automatic On/Off safety features.
- Equipped with a cool-touch cabinet to reduce excessive heat.
Glen 7016 Halogen Room Heater.
- Advanced instant heating features.
- Featured with triple heat settings.
- Designed with three halogen heating tubes.
- Tip-over safety features that auto turns the device when tilts or displaced.
- Contains safety mesh grills fitted in it.
Maharaja Whiteline Lava Halogen Heater:
- Equipped with oscillating features for widespread transfer of heat.
- Operates at three different power ratings at 400/800/1200 Watts.
- Comes with a shock-proof feature.
- Consumes operating voltage of 230 volts.
Kerwa Laurels 2 Rod Halogen Heater.
- Comes with four-layer protection that safeguards from damages and breakages.
- Operates at 400 Watts of energy and comes with a safety mesh grill.
- The noiseless product enables comfortable sleep.
- Combined with protected deform materials.
Singer Heat Max Plus Halogen Room Heater:
- Wide-angle oscillating features provide warmth in all directions.
- Powerful halogen tubes that increase efficiency.
- Noiseless and contains auto turns safety features
- No risk of overheating because of high temperatures.
Since lots of products are available in the market, it becomes quite difficult to choose one among all the best. The buyer can compare among the watts and the unique safety features installed and can select the best halogen heater according to their need.